PAN or Permanent Account number is an electronic system through which all the taxpayers are identified in India. It is a 10 digit alphanumeric character which is unique to every user.
The PAN identification system is a computer-based system that assigns every Indian tax-paying entity a unique identification number. All tax-related information for an individual is reported by this method against a single PAN number, which acts as the primary key for information storage. This is shared around the nation, so no two individuals can have the same PAN for tax paying organisations.
Thinking about opening or being a PAN card agent for a PAN card agency? Desn.in is an UTI ISL associated PAN Service provider. Through our service you will be able to update or change the PAN Card details.
Who can apply for PAN?
- HUF-Hindu undivided family
How to apply for PAN?
These days, applying for a PAN card has become simpler for individuals as they can now apply for a new PAN online as well as offline. Even those who have lost their PAN card can apply for a reprint of the card online or get the NSDL or UTIITSL e-PAN. Let us discuss how to apply, both online and offline, for a PAN card.You can apply for PAN in simple steps:-
- Pre Form Entry
- MAin Form Entry
- Document Upload
Process to fill the Form
- First fill up the pre form which requires the basic details, like name, number or address.
- You will receive a message about the next move upon submitting the form.
- Click on the button “Continue with the PAN Application Form.”
- You will be guided to a new page where your digital e-KYC has to be submitted.
- Enter the required details in this section.
- The last part of the section is the submission and declaration of the documents and the declaration of the paper.
- Here, you can either digitally send or submit documents using e-KYC and e-sign, or can physically submit documents.
- Make sure the details are correct before submission and click on the Proceed
- You will be redirected to the payment section where you have to complete the payment process through credit/Debit Card.
- You will receive an acknowledgement number.
PAN Card Correction
If you have already obtained a PAN Card and it contains incorrect information, you can update or change it through PAN CSF Form.
As PAN is an extremely important document any incorrect details on your PAN card could lead to problems. You can change PAN Card details just by filling the form.
Process to fill PAN CSF
- Go to desn.in
- Click on ‘Click here to adjust / correct the PAN card’.
- Now, in PAN Card Information (CSF), press ‘Apply for Change/Correction’
- This will take you to a page where you are allowed to enter information that you want to alter.
- As requested in the form, upload the documents and click on ‘Send’.
- In a couple of days, the changes will then be done.